Every day, I try to think of what I am grateful for. Here is my list (so far) for today:
- My family
- My friends
- My health
- Enjoying a week-end with no scheduled plans
- The Christmas market we walked to yesterday and the hearty goulash soup with a cup of warmly spiced Glühwein that we had while sitting outside
- Dropping Little T off at school this morning and watch him happily run toward his classroom
- The solitude of grocery shopping at 7:30am
- Sharing breakfast with Hubby
- Enjoying fresh air and feeling the warmth of the sun while walking to my dentist appointment
- The dental hygienist who cared for my teeth
- The four white candles I bought for our advent wreath and the beginning of advent this Sunday
- Sipping coffee while writing this
- The bag of flour I bought for the pizza dough I am making this afternoon
- The smile I received from a lady walking her dog
- Listening to an older lady softly sing a song while pushing a sleeping baby in a stroller
- The sound of the bushes rustling in the breeze
- Hearing Little T playing a guitar
- The smell of lunch in the oven
- Feeling loved
What are you grateful for today?
2 thoughts on “What I am grateful for today”
I am grateful for left over salmon that I could have with arugula lettuce (that you introduced me its delightful taste and aroma years ago)….and I could enjoy my lunch while reading your blog. Grateful you are such a gifted writer. Thank you!
That sounded yummy! Thanks Gail – grateful you are my sister.